Thursday, November 3, 2011

Giorgio Armani Spring 2012 Press Preview


Giorgio Arman
This week I attended the Giorgio Armani press preview in London which showcased the Spring 2012 collection.
I was very excited to see one of the embellished dresses worn by the finale goddesses. This dress most definitely needs a red carpet moment.
I’m usually scared to touch things on display in fear of breaking something, but I was really curious to get my hands into the moon-crescent bodice to find answers to my questions. Would it be restrictive on the wearer? Does it have an inbuilt bra?
From my manhandling of the dresses, my findings, as I believe, are that its no more restrictive than any other corset and it doesn’t have a built in bra.


This luxurious blue and beige tote with silver hardware is the ‘it’ bag from the collection.
The rest of the accessories included strappy patent leather sandals, suede totes, chainmail tassel accented drawstring bags, croc totes and a stunning collection of silver jewelry with mother-of-pearl beige and marine blue stones.


No comments:

Post a Comment