Thursday, October 13, 2011

Beyonce Knowles for Harper’s Bazaar US November 2011


Beyonce
Beyonce Knowles graces the cover of the US Harper’s Bazaar November 2011 issue.
For the newsstand cover she’s glowing wearing a gold Reed Krakoff dress.
She continues to whip her hair for the subscribers cover wearing a Salvatore Ferragamo fringe jacket and Norma Kamali swimsuit.
In the issue which hits newsstands on October 25, the mum-to-be talks about where she is at in life, motherhood, and maternity style.

Below are some extracts from Bey’s interview, or you can read more over at HarpersBazaar.com.
On where she is at in life: “I am finally at the stage in my life where I am not so concerned with other people’s opinions about my life decisions. It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me.”
On motherhood: “It was important to me that I gave myself time to focus on becoming the woman I want to be, building my empire, my relationship, and my self-worth, before I became a mother. Now God has blessed us with the ultimate.”
On maternity style: “All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman. It’s been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant. Flowy fabrics are always flattering, but I still rock my stilettos.”

No comments:

Post a Comment