Monday, October 24, 2011

Salma Hayek In Salvatore Ferragamo


Salma Hayek
It was a very busy weekend for Salma Hayek and her co-star Antonio Banderas as the second stop on the promotional tour for ‘Puss In Boots’ took them to Grapevine, Texas.
For the premiere, Salma wore a Salvatore Ferragamo Resort 2012 look.
Her midnight-blue silk halter top, which was decorated with Swarovski crystal embroidery, was paired with midnight-blue wide-legged silk pants with gold buttons.
I love this look on Salma. I have to say it’s one of my favourite looks from her in a long while.
Whilst she has been a great ambassador for the Gucci Group, I’m glad to see that she’s not limited to just those brands, which I’m sure we all assumed was the case.
A half-up, half-down hairstyle completed her look.

No comments:

Post a Comment