Friday, October 28, 2011

Hysteria Rome Film Festival Photocall



Maggie Gyllenhaal attended the ‘Hysteria’ Rome Film Festival photocall this afternoon.
The actress gives us our first red carpet look at the Dries van Noten Spring 2012 collection.
This isn’t a surprise as the actress is a huge fan of the brand and is often the one to snag the first look.
Her loose-fitted waterprint dress with one draped sleeve excited me more on the model as I prefer the strappy sandals, but this is a perfect laidback look for a photocall.
Brown wooden wedges, a simple bun, rosy cheeks and red lips completed her look.
I’m very excited to see what Maggie wears to the premiere later this evening.

I adore Rupert Everett’s Moncler reindeer cardigan, as it would make the perfect Christmas gift for my younger brother.
His cardigan is available from Matches Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment