Friday, October 21, 2011

Matt Bomer & Justin Timberlake


Matt Bomer & Justin Timberlake
Matt Bomer and Justin Timberlake took to the red carpet for the LA premiere for ‘In Time’ at the Regency Village Theatre last night.
Matt opted for a super-sleek Simon Spurr charcoal grey striped suit and tie with a white shirt, whilst Justin wore a camel-coloured suit with a brown shirt and navy tie.
I have steered away from menswear because it tends to be simple suits like Matt’s, but on this occasion it’s his look I prefer.

Justin did something different, I will give him kudos for that, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a strange colour combination.
This one will sit in the ‘What Were You Thinking?’ Hall of Fame.
It reminds me of Steve Brady’s corduroy suit from SATC.

No comments:

Post a Comment